Thursday, February 28 Live Webinar: "How to Build Respectful, Positive Co-Worker Relationships"
How to Build Respectful, Positive Co-Worker Relationships
Noon - 1:00 pm (CST)
Most companies try to hire individuals who demonstrate the ability to work as a team player. Internal customer service is essential yet, so many of us have colleagues who don't work well with others. Your customer is anyone who benefits from the work you do—or, conversely, suffers when your work is done poorly. Employees and departments that work well together have the most success. When you enjoy working with your colleagues and look forward to interacting with them, everyone benefits. Positive work relationships can actually make work fun. Morale is high, which leads to better productivity, which leads to better results.
During this Webinar you'll learn:
- How your behavior influences co-worker perceptions
- 6 common actions that create barriers between work teams
- How to adapt the way you communicate with co-workers
- 4 quick and easy tips for building rapport with your co-workers
- How to establish your “personal signature” of excellence
- 8 ways to be more positive at work
- How to get your co-workers on your side