Tune Up Your Telephone Skills
Webinars come with a full video and workbook for you and your team to follow along with Deb. Program length: approx. 60 minutes.
All recorded Webinars are instant downloads so you can begin your next training right away.
First impressions are lasting impressions. That's why every telephone conversation counts. The impression you make on an internal or external customer is entirely dependent upon the way you sound. A single phone conversation can determine whether or not a customer will continue to do business with your company.
The way you handle each call reflects on your department, your company, and, most importantly, on you. Learning to see things from the customer's point of view can help you to develop an excellent phone presence.
During this Webinar, Debra Schmidt will teach you how to tune up your telephone skills in order to present a more professional image of yourself and your organization.
You'll learn how to:
- Answer the phone correctly
- Project a professional image through your tone of voice
- Quickly identify your caller's expectations
- Build loyalty even when you put a caller on hold
- Transfer calls correctly
- Build trust by putting your customers at ease
- Regain control and help your customers get to the point
- Handle complaints
- Eliminate weak words and expressions that annoy customers
- Take complete and proper phone messages
- Conclude calls effectively
We Also Recommend
Building Solution-Oriented Teams through the Power of Possibility Thinking