Email Etiquette Rules Every Professional Should Follow
Webinars come with a full video and workbook for you and your team to follow along with Deb. Program length: approx. 60 minutes.
All recorded Webinars are instant downloads so you can begin your next training right away. Or, you can order the CD to build your training library.
Because of its abuse and misuse, email is doing more damage to workplace and customer relationships than any other form of communication. When we use email improperly, it serves as a serious source of frustration for co-workers. Improper use of email may even be driving our customers away. Even worse, it can put us and your company at serious risk. Poorly or inappropriately written email messages will tarnish credibility.
The average US employee spends about a quarter of the work week combing through the hundreds of emails every day. Despite the fact that we're glued to our inboxes, plenty of professionals still don't know how to use email appropriately. Due to the sheer volume of messages we're reading and writing each day, we may be more prone to making embarrassing errors--and those mistakes can have serious professional consequences.
- The truth behind 6 common email myths
- How using email improperly damages customer and co-worker relationships
- 15 essential rules of email etiquette
- What "flaming" is and how to avoid it before it destroys your reputation
- 6 reasons NOT to send email
- 7 questions you must ask yourself before you click the "send" button
We Also Recommend
Building Solution-Oriented Teams through the Power of Possibility Thinking