Creating Customer Loyalty through C.A.R.I.N.G. Service
Webinars come with a full video and workbook for you and your team to follow along with Deb. Program length: approx. 60 minutes.
All recorded Webinars are instant downloads so you can begin your next training right away. Or, you can order the CD to build your training library.
Voicemail, automated phone systems, email, and other technology have replaced the personal touch when it comes to customer service. Customer frustrations are on the rise. Their number one complaint—no one really seems to care anymore. People are loyal to a business when they feel they've been treated well and received good value for their money. Customer service goes a long way toward pleasing customers on both counts.
C.A.R.I.N.G customer service means going out of your way for customers, doing everything possible to meet their needs, and sometimes making decisions that benefit customers, even at the expense of the company.
The simple gesture of showing your customers that you care about them will be a welcome surprise compared to the apathy they experience elsewhere. Creating customer loyalty boils down to one simple concept—C.A.R.I.N.G. No matter how good your products or marketing may be, business success or failure is often determined simply by how customers are treated.
Debra J. Schmidt will teach you how to make your customers feel good about doing business with you and your company.
You will learn:
- The 6 essential elements of C.A.R.I.N.G. service
- How to earn loyalty by delivering consistent quality
- 7 tips to help you make your customers feel valued
- How to put your customers first even when you're busy
- 5 ways to build a reputation of reliability
- How to stop viewing customers as an interruption of your work
- 9 ways to build your customers feelings of self-worth
- How to have fun building customer relationships
- 5 secrets of delivering service that your customers will want to brag about
- 12 ways to reward your loyal customers