Do's and Don'ts of Customer Communications
Webinars come with a full video and workbook for you and your team to follow along with Deb. Program length: approx. 60 minutes.
All recorded Webinars are instant downloads so you can begin your next training right away. Or, you can order the CD to build your training library.
Due to heavy workloads, short staffing and multi-tasking, it's easy to become a poor communicator. You pretend you're listening, but in reality, you miss a lot of what is being said to you.
Sometimes in your desire to handle workplace conversations as quickly as possible, you can neglect the use of common courtesies as you communicate. Yet the few extra seconds it takes to add them is well worth the time.
If you simply focus on getting the task done and rush through internal and external service requests, you'll miss tremendous opportunities to build loyalty. During this Webinar, Debra Schmidt will teach you how to build positive relationships with customers by making some simple changes to the way you communicate.
- Why customers get offended even when you're trying to be nice
- How to avoid the words and phrases we use every day that damage customer relationships
- 5 guidelines for active listening
- 16 barriers to effective listening
- 12 ways to become a better listener
- 9 quick communication guidelines
- How you can say "NO" to a customer and still build a positive relationship
- 10 ways to make your customers feel valued, even when you are busy
- 5 quick tips guaranteed to help you build rapport and trust with your customers