Thursday, July 15: Email Etiquette That Builds Customer & Coworker Loyalty
11:00 am - Noon Central Standard Time
This Webinar is “live” and 60 minutes in length. You will receive your participation instructions and access code information 72 hours prior to the program. A workbook will also be provided to make it easy for you and your team to follow along with Deb. This webinar will benefit all employees. Your registration entitles you to include everyone on your team at one site. Your Zoom registration link will be emailed to you after your order is received.
There is a lot at stake every time you hit the email "send" button. Avoid embarrassing errors and mistakes that can have serious consequences. During this Webinar, Deb Schmidt will teach you how to properly use email to make it a highly effective tool for workplace communications. These email etiquette tips and guidelines will help you to increase your professional credibility when communicating with your co-workers and customers.
You will learn:
- The truth behind 6 common email myths
- Avoiding email pitfalls that damage customer and co-worker relationships
- 7 essential elements of email etiquette
- How to enhance your professional credibility through email messages
- 5 secrets of using email to build customer and co-worker loyalty
- 7 easy-to-follow guidelines for creating effective email messages
- What "flaming" is and how to avoid it before it destroys your reputation
- 6 reasons NOT to send email
- 7 questions you must ask yourself before you click the "send" button ... and more