How to Create a Team of Customer-Focused Employees
Webinars come with a full video and workbook for you and your team to follow along with Deb. Program length: approx. 60 minutes.
All recorded Webinars are instant downloads so you can begin your next training right away.
Most managers and business leaders begin with honorable intentions for developing a customer service program. They identify the problems and set achievable goals. They invest company resources by hiring an outside consultant or trainer to help them carry out their customer service mission.
Why then, do so many of these initiatives fail to improve the quality of customer service? Most likely, the organization or department is lacking the foundation to support a service culture.
During this Webinar, Debra Schmidt will teach you the secrets of how to create and sustain a successful customer service initiative in your organization.
You will learn:
- How to develop a customer service plan that actually works
- How to set realistic customer service goals
- 5 common customer service barriers in every organization
- 7 essential elements of a successful customer service initiative
- Surefire ways to motivate employees to take ownership of service
- Time-tested customer service training tips
- How to keep the spirit of customer service alive in your organization
- 9 customer service tools and resources that will help you succeed