Thursday, June 22: Leading Your Team to Excellence
Transforming groups of employees into real teams requires a set of tools and a shared commitment to the mission of the organization. This program will provide you with the tools and insights you need to give your team a competitive edge.
You’ll learn how to get your employees to take ownership of their actions and attitudes. You’ll discover what makes a group effective or ineffective and learn how to build solid teams. Discover whether you’re a coach or a critic and gain an understanding of your leadership style and how it impacts others.
- Defining excellence in teamwork
- Strategic planning
- Developing and sustaining a clear mission
- Goals and roles of team members
- Coaching vs. criticizing
- Clear and relevant communication
- Sharing power and core values
- Active listening
- Measuring team effectiveness
- Methods for continuous improvement