Leading With Emotional Intelligence
Webinars come with a full video and workbook for you and your team to follow along with Deb. Program length: approx. 60 minutes.
All recorded Webinars are instant downloads so you can begin your next training right away.
People look to their leaders in times of change. They want to feel that they are part of the change and that it will work to their benefit. Emotionally intelligent individuals don’t only have the agility to anticipate and respond to changing conditions; they are able to initiate, manage, and lead change in their teams, bringing new opportunities to the organization.
During this thought-provoking Webinar, Loyalty Leader Debra Schmidt will teach you how emotional intelligence (otherwise known as emotional quotient or EQ) can manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict. These are essential leadership skills.
You will learn how to:
- Increase your self-actualization and set inspiring goals.
- Motivate employees by leading through achievement orientation.
- Equip employees with skills to be more flexible in adapting to change.
- Coach basic emotional intelligence skill development to increase work team cohesion and collective motivation.
- Become more adept at conflict management.
- Be a more effective coach and mentor.
We Also Recommend
Building Solution-Oriented Teams through the Power of Possibility Thinking