Thursday, March 22: Don't Settle for Satisfied! Build Customer LOYALTY
11:00 am-Noon Central Standard Time
This webinar will benefit employees at all levels of the organization and your registration entitles you to include everyone on your team who works at the same site.
Customer loyalty is the responsibility of every employee within your organization. It is earned by building positive relationships, one customer, and employee at a time. Loyalty-focused companies outperform their competitors each and every time. Loyal customers are more pleasant; they purchase more products, refer new customers and are more forgiving when problems occur.
Debra Schmidt will teach you how to build customer loyalty through a combination of powerful facts, entertaining stories, and interactive exercises. She will help you identify customer expectations and teach you how to surprise and delight your customers with exceptional service.
In just 60 minutes, you will learn:
- The characteristic that separates mediocre service from exceptional service
- 6 reasons customers leave and how to manage them
- Why satisfied customers are not enough
- Co-workers, the forgotten customers
- Your role in the customer service experience
- Onstage and backstage service
- Engaging customers: 5 easy keys to building customer loyalty
- Following the 10-10 rule to build relationships
- Overcoming barriers to building customer loyalty
- How to add your personal signature of excellence to customer interactions
- How to become a Loyalty Leader for your organization
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, Deb will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself.